If you are looking for an intimate wine experience, then this wine tour is just for you!
AN INTIMATE WINE EXPERIENCE IN NEMEA
Here, you will be guided through a winery in Nemea and its cellars and sample winestraight from the barrel – at different stages of the winemaking process – and from the bottle as you learn about a grape’s journey from the vine to the bottle. Specifically, your tasting includes:
- Wine tasting with wine left in the barrel for about 3-4 months.
- Second stage wine tasting, the wine has already been matured into the barrel and has been placed into the tank to follow the process of bottling.
- Final stage wine tasting, from the bottle after the bottle-ageing process.
While sipping, swirling and tasting in the winery’s beautiful tasting room you can enjoy a plate of freshly, delicious handmade bread varieties.
After so much wine tasting, there is no doubt you will be hungry for lunch! Our winery’s’ dining room, perched overlooking the valley of Nemea, provides the ideal setting for a relaxed lunch with some premium wines.
Enrich your day with a private pre-scheduled tour either to ancient Nemea, the castle of Agamemnon in Mycenae or the medieval fortified castle of Nafplion.Your’s expert host will guide you through the trails of history and explain the incredible association of wine with the history of Greek civilization.
- Luxury transportation by a professional chauffeur
- Refreshments & snacks during the journey
- Entrance tickets and private guide to the cultural sites (optional)
- Private tours at the wineries by certificated guide WSET Diploma (Cand.) / 2 or 3 wineries
- Wine tasting of all available wine labels of each winery
- Gourmet lunch with selected wines
- Wine Flights
- Coffee and deserts
- Memorabilia’s gift box
FROM 275 € PER PERSON