This is a fascinating wine tour where you will learn everything about the Greek wine regions, their wine history and the viticulture process followed and discover different terroirs and their wines.
LEARN EVERYTHING ABOUT THE REGION AND ITS WINE HISTORY
Begin your day with a personally guided tour at the vineyard for Grande Reserve wine and taste wine in the vineyard. Following this, our Wine Ambassador will walk with you through the winery and the cellars and explain both the old and the new technologies utilized.
At the end of your winery tour, make your way to the dining room – a place with stunning views towards Nemea valley – and finish your visit with a gorgeous meal of locally produced artisanal treats with your favorite glass of wine.
Our team listens to what you want and create a personalized itinerary tailored around you, so do not forget to tell us the cultural sites you wish to visit by the end of this – full of experiences – day. You may choose a guided visit either to the ancient Nemea, or the ancient Olympia, or the city of Nafplion, or the Archaeological Museum of Patras.
- Luxury transportation by a professional chauffeur
- Refreshments & snacks during the journey
- Entrance tickets and private guide to the cultural sites (optional)
- Private tours at the wineries by certificated guide WSET Diploma (Cand.)/ 2 or 3 wineries
- Wine tasting of all available wine labels of each winery
- Gourmet lunch with selected wines
- Wine Booklet
- Coffee and deserts
- Memorabilia’s gift box
FROM 275 € PER PERSON